Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sleep Tight

This is what happens when kids crawl into your bed in the morning and you will yourself to believe that they have gone back to sleep... yeah, clearly that's not happening.








And I know, I can't complain. It is 7:41 in the morning and I am still "asleep". Our little people are, relatively speaking, not early risers so clearly the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree. And I do love finding these random little gems in my photo stream despite my "stern" warnings not to touch my phone (what if they accidently play a words in one of my Words With Friends games?). I shouldn't complain and it's always good for a chuckle. These, though? A little less memorable...


I mean, c'mon, that monkey is hunky and all but...

the close on Thomas is just scary...

????





1 comment:

Liz said...

Your children are much better phone photographers than mine are! There are some cute ones in here!