Monday, July 28, 2008

Buddies

We took a trip up to visit Sam and Jonah (and Beth and Jake) today. Samuel was a perfect host and was as excited to see Molly as she was to see him. Jake was also excited because we got to talk about his new tree house. I wanted to get more pictures of the little ones but three babies ends up taking up a lot of energy and I didn't get the camera out for other photo ops. I'll try for a picture of Jonah next time.

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite things about Sam:
1. He wears his red slippers all year. Middle of July? No problem, red slippers it is.
2. He has a baby doll named Molly.
3. He was pretending that he was "Steve" and Beth was "Joanna". I guess these are their local farmers and Samuel became Steve when he was riding on his tractor or hiding in the living room after lunch. Beth does make a pretty good looking Joanna as well.

I'm attempting not to get too far ahead of myself and am trying to enjoy each stage that Molly goes through but I absolutely love toddlers and all their funny and cute habits. Right now, I'll settle for renting other people's toddlers and being fully entertained when I'm visiting. Molly's uncle Greg is getting married this weekend so Molly will see her Gerbi cousins. I'm expecting some entertainment out of those two!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Buddies for sure! After you left Samuel told us that he would like to go to the beach with "Mewissa." He loves you two!

Kev and Nan said...

Too cute! Love your posts always but when Sam and Molly get together it's just plain magic.