Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let's Eat

When John and I registered for wedding presents several years ago, one of his contributions was the inclusion of a chef's hat on our registry. I'm not sure how many times that has seen the light of day but I might have to break it out more so that Molly and I can bake together. Liz gave her this snazzy outfit for Christmas and she does enjoy being in the kitchen with me so we may have a little baker or chef on our hands. Given how much she likes to make loud noises with her vocal cords, however, I wonder if she might be a little Gordon Ramsey-esque in the kitchen. Yikes.


3 comments:

Beth said...

Love the outfit Molly!

Liz said...

Oh my ... I just knew that outfit would be perfect for Molly. I really think you need to break out the chef's hat, and take a picture of JJ and Molly in matching hats.

Anonymous said...

That outfit is hilarious. And I loved this year's Christmas card!!