Sunday, February 8, 2009

Daddy Days

I ended up being pretty sick for most of this weekend so while I hunkered down on the couch, John and Molly got to spend some QT together and managed to come up with more crazy shenanigans. The two peas in a pod got to rearrange the kitchen (can't wait to be searching for something while Molly patiently (HAH!) waits for her dinner one night)...



had tongue time together...


decided to put Molly in charge of time keeping around here (please note the lone curl)...


flew some airplanes together...


and did their own version of supermarket sweeps...


I felt better today so I took Molly out for some beautiful 45 degree weather. We took a walk and, more importantly, had our first puddle stomp. I may not have done it quite right because I stayed in the same outfit all day. She, however, went through two pairs of shoes three pairs of pants. I wish I'd gotten some pictures but I didn't bring the camera outside since there were drips of water everywhere as everything melted (thank goodness!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the lone curl! :)

Kate said...

Sounds like a good weekend was had. Sorry to hear you were sick!

Jessie Reardon said...

Are you forcing your timing obsession on her or is she independently interested in it? ;)

Kate and Davis said...

Glad you are feeling better. Looks like Molly and John had a good time together.