Thursday, February 5, 2009

Those Funny Genes

Putting aside the uncanny resemblance to her dad for a minute, Molly (believe it or not) does have some personality traits, affinities for, preferences that are like her dad AND her mom (I know, I know, shocking that I'm in there too). Let's see...

Molly and I both like cheese a lot


Molly and her dad can both be awfully sleepy sometimes


But, I'm not sure from where she gets her affinity for ballet. I mean, we all like to cut a rug around here but Molly does a very nice arabesque (and has for awhile) so maybe she has principal dancer in her future. We were puttering around the other day during one snowstorm or another and for a good chunk of time (probably the duration of her snack) she was going back and forth between this position and having her two feet on the ground. And no, she never stopped eating...

1 comment:

fibby said...

C'mon now, Melissa - you once had a role in a dance trio back in grade school. We had matching costumes and everything! I'm sure that's where she gets her talent!