Monday, January 28, 2013

Questions, Questions

OOOOOH BOY. I'm going to be in troooooouble. Ever since I first asked those life-illuminating questions last February and then again at Jack's birthday (to Jack since, you know, it was his birthday and all), Miss "I like to do everything first and sometimes only and please don't let anyone walk too close to me" has been very anxious to put her own two cents in on the state of affairs in her world. I held her off on Sir Talks A Lot's birthday from answering for both of them by promising that she'd get her chance in just a few short months. Well, two months has now gone on to three months and I knew there was a reason I still haven't taught my kids to tell time.

Without further ado, here are the mind-altering answers about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness from my ever-curious, ever-idea-percolating first child.

Molly 5 and a month
Weight: ah crudmuffin, I don't remember. Maybe 42 pounds? 44?
Height: Rigght... maybe about 43 inches?
1. What is your favorite color? Red, orange, green, blue, violet, brown, and black (dark pink)
2. What is your favorite toy? Playmobil (my dolls)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon  (apple)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Wild Kratts (Olivia)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Yogurt  (pears and cheese and crackers)
6. What is your favorite outfit? My bow dress (a dress)
7. What is your favorite game?  Garden game (knock knock jokes)
8. What is your favorite snack?  Goldfish (Goldfish)
9. What is your favorite animal?  Koala bear (ostriches) ed. note: I don't know what's up with the Australian obsession in these parts
10. What is your favorite song? Any Lori Berkner song ed note: uh, yeah it is... on repeat (Pokerface) 
11. What is your favorite book?  Ramona books (Splat)
12. Who is your best friend?  Sophie and Kingston (Sadie)
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Granola (Oaty Bites)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Make a snowman ed note: not in these parts (Play baseball)
15. What is your favorite drink?  Gatorade ed note: it's fun to have a favorite drink be something you've never had before. That's probably how I felt about beer before my 21st birthday. (Milk)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Valentine's day  ed note: last year someone laughed (nicely) at me for decorating for Valentine's day. Well, can you blame me?! (Christmas)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Rapunzel and Dolly and Pillow (Bunny and Dolly and Pillow)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Oatmeal  (Oatmeal with brown sugar or honey and apples or sometimes raisins and apricots)
19. What would you like to have for a special birthday dinner? Grammy's Macaroni and Cheese (Spaghetti)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A teacher (A mailman)
BONUS QUESTION: What is one wish you have for the year? I wish it was sunny because tomorrow is rainy. I would like to learn all about Spanish. 





3 comments:

Grammy said...

Beautiful pictures!

Liz said...

Love it! Love the bonus question add! And Molly looks just gorgeous - what a little lady.

Kate and Davis said...

Molly looks so old! And I love she wants to learn all about Spanish.