Sunday, August 26, 2007

25 Weeks and Counting



We're nearly at 25 weeks and things seem to be going smoothly at this point. We're in the thick of gear buying, book reading, and planning for what happens when the pirate makes its grand entrance into the oxygen breathing world. I've hopefully surpassed John's belly at this point so we won't even give you a comparison (just in case...) but except for when it's blistering hot out, I'm pretty comfortable these days.

In the spirit of baby gear buying, my obsession with all things footwear (except for my friend Davis's big, ugly hockey puck sneakers), and Harry the cat's favorite pastime, I had to share with everyone a picture of one of my favorite purchases. Maybe they're impractical, but the pirate is pretty excited to slip its piggies into these puppies.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoes are wonderful -- they look just like baseballs! It's the smart footwear for all babies next summer. The pirate will start a trend!

Kate said...

I still think those are the cutest shoes I've ever seen! And I'm not sure about the bellies....... good thing you didn't post a picture of John's! :-)

Kristy said...

I love the belly Missy, so much better than last time :)