Friday, February 8, 2008

Good Times

Molly and I attended Mommy and Me yoga this morning. She did more fussing than yoga and when she wasn't fussing she was chatting. For those of you who have seen 27 Dresses it was like when Casey loudly talked to Jane throughout their entire yoga class (and I swear the Molly also said "there's not a sign that says no talking"). Nevertheless, it was fun.

This afternoon is a little snowy and chilly so we've stayed in and sung each other songs. Molly doesn't care that I can't stay on pitch or that I make up the words when I can't remember the real ones (or come up with something phonetically similar). I think her dad should do the formal music education but I suffice for now.

I love when Molly wakes up from sleeping and I caught her waking up from a snooze today. Hee hee.

Peacefully sleeping...


Fine, I'll wake up...




Ahhh! the paparazzi...


How'd I get here?...


Now, this is fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious! Your new camera captures her well. Singing? Wait till you have to sing her stories.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute. I love that you put so many pictures up all of the time!!

Kristin said...

She is adorable and the two of you just have so much fun together, it it so sweet! I love the stretching pictures.

Sarah Lowe said...

Oh I just love those pictures! Watching a baby wake up is just the sweetest and Molly sure does it right. She looks beautiful. I can't believe how much she is growing.