Thursday, August 14, 2008

If Only Scooching Were an Olympic Event...

I think my obsession with the Olympics is bordering on addiction because I've been neglecting other parts of my life to watch the events (I'm still waiting for the trampoline competition broadcast) and I apologize for the lack of updates. We did sneak in a visit to Ethan's last week and got to see how he's settling into his new house.

Can't go over it, can't go around it, got to go under it... She actually can crawl the traditional way but still prefers to commando crawl using one leg and an arm or two.



Mr. Ethan is a big cutie pie and tolerated Molly's screeching well. She's breaking him in for his new little brother coming in a couple of months.


Molly's music education is progressing -- and the quality of the instruction is much higher when John's involved. Actually, I think it's educational for both Molly and me. It's not as easy as it looks to remember the tunes to lots of children's songs so sometimes it's easier to make them up (which I think drives some people in this house a little batty).

The dedicated student.


A more popular activity with the drum sticks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved those pics, especially the one with the drum stick. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Molly,

I'm changing your name to Carla Palmer.

Love,
Your Favorite Great Uncle

Beth said...

That last picture is THE BEST! Miss you Molly (and John & Melissa).