Sunday, September 28, 2008

Great American Lit

Molly decided that since she hasn't grown hair that she would work on growing her brain instead. While I can't say that she's reading, exactly, she does enjoy turning pages. If there is anything fuzzy in the book (not as weird as it sounds when it comes to children's books), then she likes to grab it and/or eat it. Right now, her favorite books are Tails and Dr. Suess's ABC book. She can seriously listen to the ABC book over and over. We've only gone up to three times in a row but since I'm reciting it in my sleep, I'm not sure I'll try to surpass that particular record.




2 comments:

Kate and Davis said...

She looks very serious - maybe she wants to come over and read to Oliver.

Beth said...

Books are the best! Jonah's even starting to have fun with them, he agrees with Molly about the fuzzy things. We'll have to get him Tails.