Sunday, September 21, 2008

Men At Work

Our deck dismantling continues and today we discovered the lovely ants that had taken up residence in the wet wood in the deck. They were large, healthy and nasty. Because Molly would likely have tried to eat them had she been allowed near them (and I'm not sure that pry bars are a girl's best friend at this point), we kept her inside while John did a lot of demo. She had lots of laughs watching her dad work (despite her insistence on saying mama or ma ma ma whenever John tries to get her to say da da) -- maybe it was the glasses?






4 comments:

Kate said...

I love that last picture...... she's like "uh oh"!!! Sounds like we had similar weekends - Wilson spent the entire weekend in the basement......... literally..... he only came up for meals...... but now we have a ceiling!

Kate and Davis said...

Super cute!

Liz said...

I, too, love that last picture. She looks a little frightened by the man in goggles. I can't say I blame her.

Anonymous said...

I love all of her faces!