Friday, September 19, 2008

Prison Break

Yesterday, I was puttering around the house doing this and that. Molly was playing with her toys, chattering to some random stuffed animals, pulling all her books off the shelf, eating Cheerios of the floor -- all the normal stuff. All of a sudden, it was quiet and she was not doing any of the above. I frantically looked around -- no kid in the living room, hallway, bathroom, laundry room. There she was, though, out on the deck after busting through the screen door. In fairness, there was already a small rip in the screen but now there is a much larger, child sized one.

This is a reenactment (Molly is happily reprising her role as breaker outer). I think she wanted to show that while her head still has very little hair, it can be used as a battering ram.

She looks sweet enough now...


Now, not so much.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Classic. I can't believe she broke out!! Good thing winter is coming and that door will be staying closed. I guess Mom and Dad need to get a new screen though!

Beth said...

That's great! I love the reenactment.

Anonymous said...

Does she think her middle name is Buffy?

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I'm pretty sure there are at least 2-3 stories of John breaking out of the house when he was little. Although he preferred to escape au naturel.

Kate said...

Did you know it's international talk like a pirate day? Remember this time last year?!

Kristin said...

Wow Molly, that is talent. I am sure Riley would be so jealous of your escaping skills if she found out!