Thursday, November 6, 2008

Change is in the Hair

I guess Flowbees DO work!



Yes, we have some wigs around here. Yes, I think it's funny to put them on Molly. Yes, she hates it until someone starts laughing and then she starts laughing like it was her idea in the first place. This wig is from my clown days in high school. Another relic from my parents' basement. I sure wish I had been as good a clown as my brother but I couldn't juggle and well, I just really wasn't very good. But, I did have a good costume and I am glad that it has come to take up residence in our house because I plan on breaking it out for someone's birthday (maybe Liz's, I know she loves clowns) or anniversary or first dance recital.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please post a pic of you in your clown outfit???

Anonymous said...

Molly has such a Sunny personality! And she's cute to boot!

Beth said...

Molly you and Jonah are going to be a hoot together -- both jokers.