Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh What a Night...

Molly looks forward to when John comes home from work at night (that makes two of us!). She gets an extra burst of energy, which is usually matched by her dad. She likes horsing around on the couch lately and tosses herself all around like a little pinball. Yet again, she cracks herself up like there's no tomorrow.








I won't comment much on the election because I can't do it all justice. I will say, however, that I wasn't voting just for myself today. I was voting for the little person above who I hope will enjoy some of the much needed change that will result from this election. I hope she enjoys it until the day that she herself is old enough to be part of a force for change and goodwill. That, to me, is a legacy worth living.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sentiments, and well said.

Liz said...

I love that first picture of Molly smiling - what a ham!
Very well-said Melissa (as always).