Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Talk Like This

Chatty Kathy has gotten the hang of the phone (which I think is weird because we don't have a home phone and our cell phones don't really look like the below phone. Actually, my first cell phone, aka "the brick", did). She says "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii", which is one of her favorite words. She likes saying hi to her friends, to her grandparents, and will ham it up to most any stranger on the street. Let's just say that she likes positive reinforcement.


2 comments:

Beth said...

We LOVED hearing "Hi Sammy!"

Kristin said...

That is adorable. I make the mistake of letting Riley play with my real cell phone...and she has figured out how to actually call people! Although, I would love it if she would say "hi" like Molly, she has learned how to "grrr" like a tiger and that has become her greeting of choice.