Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And We All Fall Down

John has been gone at a conference and I had the munchkins to myself for a day or so before relief arrived in the form of Grammy. My solution to solo parenting? Run them ragged. We went to the farmer's market, walked, beached, playgrounded, hiked, and... slept. Our glorious weekend weather has turned into a bit of June Gloom this week but we soaked up all our vitamin D while it lasted on Saturday and Sunday.

This is the way we leave the beach, leave the beach, leave the beach....

Sometimes I wonder how she has any blood left in her fingertips... she will hang on anything

The happiest little hiker

We boosted our friends off their couch earlyish on Sunday morning to join us for our waterfall hike -- I think they didn't mind too much. Is there a kid in the world who doesn't like a little sun, a little stream, and a lot of splashing?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I cannot get over Molly's hair. She no longer looks like a toddler, but like a little girl!!!! You are doing such a nice job styling it, did you practice at the Boston Children's Museum in the African Hair Parlor?

xoxo
Jessie (still can't remember my google password)

Liz said...

I wholeheartedly agree with your "run them ragged" technique.