Monday, January 3, 2011

Put Your Right Foot In

Our boy has made a big turnaround (literally) in just a few days. He heard his mama's pleas and started walking a lot more over the weekend. Hallelujah! I don't post a lot of videos but had to post one of the big little guy's trek across the floor. Like almost every single "baby's first steps" videos I've ever watched, he's doing more than this in real life but decided not to strut his good stuff on camera. Nonetheless, we're a-real proud around these parts, ayuh. 

You can email me separately if you'd like some of Molly's fashion tips. She picks out some doozies.

8 comments:

Grammy said...

So cute! And raisins are for sharing, right?

Mary Doyle said...

Way to go Jack Jack. Good for everyone

Liz said...

Go Jack go! I love the new blog template too!

Liz said...

Go Jack go! I love the new blog template too!

Anonymous said...

This video cracks me up, I have just watched it about 15 times.

And PS Jack is HUGE!!!!!

Love them :)

xoxo
JJR

Kate said...

Jack really is a big little guy huh?! Adorable though - I love this video. Thanks for sharing!

Beth said...

I wish you'd poasst videos more often -- that was GREAT!

Yeah Jack!

Hi Molly!

Holly said...

Love it!! He even looks older now that he is walking!