Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big Head

We've had some nice fall weather lately (in between the rain drops) so we've hauled out our cold weather gear to see what fits (not much) and to see what will keep our piggies warm this season. Molly tried on her hats for me the other day so that I can assess how warm her ears will be. She was psyched by the fashion show, believe you me.


I think she might change the channel on this one. I mean, it is a 2T-3T size because someone's noggin is giant.


This one is for Uncle Greg since he isn't a fan of head wear with some sort of animal face on top. He thinks it's creepy but I like it. Molly is wondering how big her head was at birth since she did wear this hat last winter. Let's not go there.


Big winner!


2 comments:

Kate said...

I love it! I think the hat is cute - not scary! And I love the "winner" picture - although it looks similar to "how big is Molly..." ! :-)

Kate and Davis said...

She looks like she loves the fashion show game- maybe she could coach Oliver, he isn't such a big fan.