Friday, October 17, 2008

Jumbo Size

Before Molly was born, John and I went shopping for some baby clothes. I wanted to buy clothes that would fit the baby when she was born. John wanted to buy clothes that she could wear on her 12th birthday. His theory was that we could just roll up the cuffs and be on our way.

I've now taken over the clothes buying (along with some helpful grandparents) and I'm glad that the division of labor is such. I'm pretty sure John would still be trying to put her in some extra large clothing if he were in charge.

3 comments:

Kate and Davis said...

What do you mean? It looks like that sweatshirt fits.

Liz said...

Ben thinks John's theory makes sense.

Beth said...

I think Jake would agree with John but I think her Zutano jumper is much more adorable than a HUGE sweatshirt!