Saturday, January 17, 2009

Molly Wants a Cracker

Molly has always been a curious kid. Her giant head leading the way, she rushes headlong into activities and new adventures pretty regularly -- and she's developing some good running commentary to describe it. She has imitated people for awhile but she is becoming a regular parrot now. It's getting to the mission critical point of watching our language around her (not that anyone has a potty mouth around here...). The other day, when she fell and I said "whoopsie daisy", the next thing I heard was "oopsa dais" or whenever I answer the phone there is a volley of "hi" all around. It's pretty funny, if I do say so myself, and we spend a lot of the day laughing.


She is also still bebopping her way through life. At the grocery store the other day, she shimmy-shook her way through entire store. I guess some people DO like muzak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love a lady that bebops;). thinking of you lovely Doyles!!

Kate said...

I love the parroting - especially her British accent when she says "Harry Harry Harry"... that must come from John...