Monday, January 26, 2009

Nap Strike

Someone has been questioning the need for naps lately so we've had lots of time for new and exciting activities over the past few days. I think it could have something to do with the spurt of chompers that have slowly been coming through but decided to descend with a vengeance over the weekend.

John was trying to program throughout the weekend but I think he had more success with getting wee ones to laugh. Molly likes to use her dad's keyboard almost as much as he does, which I hear isn't very helpful when trying to get work done.



Last night, in an effort to get dinner on the table, I set up a little water table for Molly. Once again, she missed the point (see here for another time when she didn't really get it) that it's supposed to be for splashing around in not for getting in. She was happy as a lark in there, though, so why fight it?



I think this looks like she's making a really important phone call. "Hello, Mr. President? It's me, Molly. I'd like to discuss some domestic policy. I really think that lunch time should be moved up by about two hours."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic Molly!

Beth said...

Hope you're enjoying your new teeth Molly! Great pics!!