Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pokes, Peers, and Pirouettes

Snow = fluffy white goodness (although I'm beginning to wonder where Mother Earth would like us to put her white powder) but sleet/freezing rain = bad, bad, bad. Our swimming lessons got canceled this morning because of the nasty weather that is high on the stink 'o meter. The silver lining was that Oliver came over to play while his mom got to go enjoy herself for a little while (hey, sometimes going to the eye doctor alone IS enjoyable).

Molly has decided that Oliver is like the Pillsbury Dough Boy and he does give a giggle when he's (gently) poked in the belly.



Molly also tried to entertain him with silly little antics, like peering around at him.

Oliver did give her good smiles but he then moved on to...
eating the baby's head. I think hot dog eating contests are in his future.

In the meantime, Molly entertained herself by, what else?, dancing her little pants off.



4 comments:

Kate and Davis said...

I love the pictures! Oliver had a wonderful time with you and Molly - he has spent all day telling me about it. And I am so sorry about that baby's head.

Beth said...

I LOVE the peering Molly.

Kate said...

Agreed - peering Molly is classic. So is Oliver eating that baby's head.... or maybe he was working on his kissing?

Liz said...

I thought maybe the doll needed mouth-to-mouth...great pictures!