Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer Lady

Not exactly summer yet it was hot enough this weekend to make us go running for the beach, kiddie pool, and hose. Technically, I was trying to garden and water plants but I guess little people need water to grow big and strong too.

Sippy cups are for babies. Real women drink it straight.


Someone started off dry, and then a little bit damp, and then...


full on soaked.


Oh stop it. Stop it, please...


It's fun to pretend to want to run away... and then beg for it not to stop. I thought Molly was going to get a cramp from signing for more.


Can this get any better?

5 comments:

Liz said...

I adore these pictures! What an adorable little lady.

Jessie Reardon said...

These are so cute! Sadie will have to come over and test it out since I don't think we own a hose....

fibby said...

So cute! I'm loving your spring/summer adventure stories. :-)

Beth said...

Fun lover! I want to come play too.

Holly said...

That is one happy kid!!