Friday, December 4, 2009

I Fought The Law And The Law Won

I got this from one of Molly's teachers at school:

Toddler's Property Law

1. If I like it, it's mine
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine
5. If it's actually mine, it must never, ever, appear in any way to be yours
6. If I'm doing or building with something, all the pieces are mine
7. If it looks like mine, it's mine
8. If I saw it first, it's mine
9. If you are playing with it and put it down, it's mine
10. If it's broken, it's yours



Jack expresses shock and awe at toddler property rights. He is more used to...

being the property of a certain big sister...


and breathes a sigh of relief when he can safely relax in his dad's arms.




1 comment:

Mary Doyle said...

Hi guys

He is a very good looking guy! We are looking forward to meeting him and seeing Molly in action again soon.
Love
Mary