Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh What Fun It Is To Ride


As seems to be the case when we venture back east these days, we manage to stay busy as bees (I just learned that bumblebees can stay more comfortable than other bees in colder weather because they have fur. Huh, who woulda thunk? I love me some children's books). We have been fraternizing with our friends, checking out the children's museum, cavorting with cousins, munching meals with our menage, and generally wearing our our welcome at Grammy and Grampy's house (although they keep nicely denying it). I've been pretty bad at remembering to bring my camera with me but here are a few shots of the past couple days.

Older cousins are SO much fun. These girls ran Molly up and down the driveway in the sled so many times that I lost count. The big lug loved every second of it, including her tumbles out of her chariot. Jack really didn't give two shakes about the adventures -- he's not really into the lady stuff right now.


Meeting up with Sadie at the Children's Museum in Portland made for some good times. These two monkeys had an even better time at lunch after. Molly stole Sadie's pickle and they just generally amused each other to no end in their double trouble high chairs.

Driving Miss Molly? I don't think so... I think Molly wants to be the chauffeur. She was so happy in this car. Or the fire truck. Or at the ATM. Really random but she loves ATMs.

We have one more trip down to Newburyport planned for Monday but then we're sitting tight in Maine until Christmas. John comes in on Wednesday, barring any freakish snow storms. After Wednesday, I wouldn't mind getting 18 or 20 inches of snow -- white Christmas, please.


1 comment:

erin said...

Holy Moly you were in Portland!!! Please let me steal you for 5 minutes next time you're here so I can meet little Molly and Jack and give you a quick hug;). Hope you had a wonderful holiday my dear. xx