Thursday, November 4, 2010

One More Time


Bad mama strikes again and she didn't post pictures from Jack's actual birthday. He reveled in more sugary goodness with some tasty ice cream (we were slightly better at limiting his pre-bed sugar intake with this than if he got his hands on a cupcake because he could inhale that in .03 seconds) and got his mitts onto some funtastic presents. (Not) Shockingly, his good pal Molly helped him open his loot and showed him (and continues to show him) how to use his new stuff. I noticed that another big sibling was similarly helpful with his little brother on his birthday... must be something in the water. 

Being one suits Jack well. He hasn't felt the need to stop going with the flow (thankfully) and he endures so much hugging/nudging/tackling/pushing that I cringe as I see a certain someone getting too close to him but he just gives her a big sloppy grin... and has the bruises to prove that he ends up on the wrong end of things too often. He's not walking on his own but does lots and lots of standing (and then proud clapping). I'm guessing 14 months before he gets around to dragging his booty around on his feet but we'll see. He's healthy, he's happy, he drools... what more could we ask for?


What was that that you wanted me to do, Dad? Can you show me one more time?

Lemme just see this for myself...

Hee hee. Hee hee. YUM. 

Oh look! Bunnies on this paper!

Jack Jack, why don't I just show you. You're taking too long. 

Ohhhh, lookit, wheels...

And blocks. I am very serious now that I have new toys.
Okay, not that serious. 

3 comments:

Grammy said...

So cute!

Kate said...

So cute!! Love the commentary in your pictures as well.... can't pretty guarantee that's how it'll be around here in another month or so!

Beth said...

That is one adorable one year old! Happy belated birthday Jack! Cannot wait to kiss you soon!