Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chasing Those Clouds Away

I'm missing the very pleasant weather already. Cool, crisp, sunny days (yes, they DO happen here) are quickly giving way to a whole lot of gray, drizzle, and even some *gasp* snowflakes. Although the liquid sunshine means snow in the mountains, I'm pretty sure I liked the actual sunshine and can hold on a little longer for ski season. I'd better learn to be happy with the reminders of what we've been offered this fall and not bemoan the raindrops any further. We've been lucky to be able to do mostly this...







Although, now, it appears that our outside time will more and more like this:






2 comments:

Holly said...

Love all of these pics!! See you soon!

Kate said...

Boo for rainy weather -- I'm glad the sunshine stayed around long enough for MY visit! Great pictures -- I love the one of you and Jack making a face. Classic.