Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Lunch

I'm not sure how everyone else feels about messy eating pictures but I know that I'm not the #1 fan of them. That being said, I've had some requests to see Molly enjoying her food. She does enjoy a good meal and is a pretty enthusiastic eater. When she and I are having lunch together, she prefers to feed herself and we get a little messy.




Therefore, we often end up here...


Molly has also learned to appreciate presents that were given to her earlier in her young life. One of her recent favorites is her lamby from Auntie Holly. In addition to what some may call a curiously similar ring to their names, they also share an affinity for sheep.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the messy eating pictures - someone enjoys her food!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Someone has good genes. I am excited to see all of you (and possibly lammy) next week!

Liz said...

I love messy eating pictures too. What do you have against messy eating pictures, Meliss?