Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sitting Pretty

I'm not uploading any current pictures because some poison ivy and I got into a fight and I lost and Molly has a rash so neither of us is looking particularly pretty right now. Luckily, our friend Aaron sent us some pictures from our trip to Block Island a couple of weeks ago so I've got some new material.

Here's the family -- I think Molly is giving the "We're #1" sign. She's got some other tricks up her sleeve these days. She likes to play peek-a-boo and "How big is Molly". Her laugh and smile are still infectious and she could flirt her way out of a paper bag. Best of all, she doesn't laugh at her mom's lumpy, bumpy, poison-ivied face.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Samuel is very happy to see"Don"(John).

Melissa said...

Well, I for one am a big fan of just changing John's name to Don.

Kate said...

So cute! Such a happy family. I like Molly's pj's too!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pic! Sorry about the poison ivy. Having lost a few rounds with that particular plant myself, I feel your pain.