Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trouble With a Capital "T"...

I think the corners of my eyes don't work. Every time I'm "watching" Molly out of the corner of my eye, something like this happens... or maybe I have an extra long blink. I really can't even begin to tell you how this event occurred this morning. I thought I was just looking over at some flowers, thinking how I shouldn't have planted some things so close together (really, how long can that take?) and next thing I know, flipper here was splish splashing around with a "who me?" expression on her face.



4 comments:

Jessie Reardon said...

The fact that you witnessed this, then proceeded to go inside, get your camera, and take pictures before intervening is my favorite part.

Melissa said...

Of course! At that point, it was too late :)

Grammy said...

How about "Cute with a capital 'C'"? She's not trouble, she's just plain... you know the rest!

holly said...

Priceless!