Friday, May 22, 2009

Take Me Out To The Sea Shore

Well, well, well, it appears that it's that time of year again... the start of uneven tan/burn lines season for me (and unfortunately, because I am the primary sunscreen applier for Molly, for her as well. Poor thing looks like she has ring around the collar today). Yesterday was a PERFECT beach day (today wasn't too shabby either but some of us were mostly nudie patootie in our backyard). We hit the beach with my mom where Molly had lots of fun playing in pools of water, once again braving the frigid New England ocean (while my mom and I did the crazy dance trying not to lose all feeling below our knees), and enjoyed a picnic al fresco. It was absolutely lovely and a memory that I'll be sure to carry with me when we move to our ocean-less (but lake-full -- see my glass is half full) new home.


I think I'm trying to figure out if her lips are chattering after a half second exposure to the cold water.


Climbing, climbing, climbing...


and occasionally getting a little stuck.


Beach beauties.


Relaxing in a pint sized chair. I guess one can never be too comfortable.

No comments: