Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our House

We've had some cold days that have kept us indoors over the past week or so. Jack, like Molly was at this age, is no fan of the wind, so staying snug as bugs in a rug has been much more fun than braving wind and rain. So, we've been...



having tea parties, which mostly involve pouring the "tea"


sharing secrets


coming up with creative ways to stay warm while I run upstairs because I've forgotten something for the 400th time


fastening Jack's carseat (with or without him in it)


doing naked stroller rides for Molly's new doll, Maggie May (with my mom here we had enough votes to memorialize Rod Stewart)


try and share our snacks with wee ones... hmm... that sister of Jack's is suspect.


We've been able to do so many of these fun things because we've had such wonderful help and support. Having Grammy and Grampy here has been so, so wonderful and we're all going to miss them very much when they depart back East this week. Thank you!!



2 comments:

Kate said...

Such cute pictures! I know this has been said by others already but I can't believe how much hair Miss Molly has - I love the curls in the first picture!

Beth said...

I agree about the hair - WOW! We're very jealous in this house.

Grandparents are the best!