Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wake Up Little Jack, It's Time To Go Home

Auntie Holly just asked in her last comment if Jack is ever awake... my response -- you do know his dad, right? The other answer is that no, he is not often awake (although more and more every day) and he, like his sister, chooses what must be THE most uncomfortable positions to sleep in. He too has elast-o-neck. A true Doyle.


Molly is working on teaching Jack to put up his dukes.

Mr. Mighty Duck
Molly has taken over being in charge of head coverings these days (I haven't put a wig on her in ages... I, sadly, left my Sunny the Clown costume in Newburyport... should have brought that out here with me so that Jack could have had the pleasure of wig wearing. Not surprisingly, the mullet wig is here and will have to make its debut soon).
Jack gets in on the hat action

Bloomers on the head

The next Star Wars character -- green produce box head

5 comments:

Kate and Davis said...

I love the picture of Jack with the duck outfit on - I love that stage when they are so little that even the littlest outfit is big! So cute!

Beth said...

Jack is SOOOOOOOO cute. I WANT TO HOLD HIM!

Molly is the best entertainer a baby could ever hope for, lucky Jack!

Kate said...

SO cute - your pictures are making me VERY excited.... thanks!

Liz said...

I agree with Beth - Jack is one lucky little brother to have Molly as a big sister. And he is also lucky to have inherited his dad's ability to sleep anywhere and in any position.

Holly said...

Love the awake Jack pics, thanks! I'm not sure that I've seen anything cuter than those duck feet jammies. Although Molly in her bee outfit is a close second.