Wednesday, January 20, 2010

And That's A Wrap

Muchos gracias to everyone for your phone calls, comments, and emails. Writing and getting some encouraging words was SO SO helpful. Those things combined with some bad TV, a big glass(es) of wine (much as I wanted to partake at 5pm east coast time, I did wait until later), and some popcorn really helped to make the day bearable in the end. Okay, and some retail therapy. I won't lie. I don't know that I feel better about things but at least we can close the book on today and go on with tomorrow.

You were all right, though. Molly gave me big snuggles after her nap and I got lots of these from my little man:


1 comment:

Holly said...

You are allowed to have a "moment" now and again too!! I have them all of the time and I don't even have kids! You are a fantastic mom, don't give it another thought. :)