Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy Bee


I'm coming to the slow realization (although I'm not sure I've fully accepted it yet) that Jack Peter is not, in fact, going to be a mellow little guy. He is a wiggler, a scooter, a fall out of the bouncy-seater, rolling, busy little man. Buddy man fights sleep like it's going out of style (and then WHAM, he's out). It's almost as if he's afraid of missing something. He's mostly a happy fellow but when he wants something, he gets MAD with his little smile dissolving quickly into a pout and then into a wail. He'll grace you with a belly laugh or an enormous slobbery grin... and then upchuck a big wad of goo... and then smile some more. He's an entertainer, a social dude, and is Molly's #1 fan. We'll see where this all shakes out as his little personality develops but methinks that I might have another busy body on my hands.








4 comments:

Jessie Reardon said...

HOW CUTE IS HE?!?!?! Love the matching jammies :)

Kate said...

Agreed - the matching jammies are ADORABLE and Jack just keeps getting cuter. A cute handful is okay right?!

Liz said...

My two have convinced me that difficult baby = easy toddler and easy baby = difficult toddler, so maybe he'll be really easy come 2? And in the meantime, how can you find anything wrong with that adorable little man?? So cute, especially in the matching jammies!

Holly said...

What a little ham. I love it! Sweet matching sleepers.