Monday, January 25, 2010

Little Miss Bossy Pants

I think I need to get Molly this book:


I'm constantly in the doghouse... I often hear "no, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama... THIS one" or "no, over THERE". Trying to stay a step ahead of her is an exercise in futility. Tonight, I watched her very diligently move her chairs around her table like she was setting up for the Queen's wedding (Sarah, feel free to hire her for seating assignments). She was a (wo)man with a plan and you could either follow directions or stay the heck out. Thankfully, John also hears about it from the direction diva too. The other weekend (on our eclectic outfit day) she had to set him straight on a couple of things...

Molly is training John how to be a Shriner


Trying to trick out her new bike (thanks Holly)


It was her way or the highway.




3 comments:

fibby said...

The caption under the first photo made me laugh out loud. Thank you for brightening my days with your posts.

Jessie Reardon said...

I am loving John's frog pose on the mini-bike!

Holly said...

John the Shriner, I love it!