Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sir Sneaks A Lot

Mr. Not-So-Sneaky-Pants thinks that he's getting away with all sorts of mischief when, in reality, I'm all over his shenanigans.

Yes, I see you trying to get over that stool. Not happening, my friend... not happening. 

 
Yep, and I also see you trying to "draw" on the easel or "put away" the crayons when I know what you really want to do is...

gnaw on them... and taunt me with your boldness.

First, I see you reading my magazines (despite what you may think, I can see under chairs and tables)... 

and when I turn around next, I see that you've found a discarded spoon (ew... not sure where that was hiding but it was definitely used)...

and now you think I don't notice that you're off to find some new trouble.


But really? How do I argue with this face?

Not every member of this household approves of my baby proofing methods. Some people think that squirreling away toys in her room, tattling on her brother when he has something that she thinks he shouldn't have, and offering him barrettes counts as keeping the smallest member (and her stuff) safe. 


The shirtless bandit is all ready to inform me about Jack's clearly dangerous move to wait for the trash truck with her. What could I be thinking letting him look out the window like that?

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sir Sneaks A Lot is pretty freakin' adorable. No wonder he gets away with so many tricks.