Monday, August 30, 2010

Waiting to Exhale

I'm not sure what Jack is waiting for but he spends a lot of time looking out the window... I hope whatever it is shows up soon. Thankfully, things like the trash truck occasionally roll by so at least there's something to entertain him while he's waiting around for who knows what. I have begun to wonder what thoughts go through that little head of his while he very patiently gazes out of the glass... maybe he's enjoying his few peaceful moments of the day, maybe he's wondering when the stork is going to show up to take him out of the crazy house and bring him to his real home, maybe he's hoping that the kid across the street is going to stop blaring his bumping party tunes on his car radio. Whatever it is, enjoy peeking out at the wide, wide world little buddy. 





2 comments:

Holly said...

I love Jack's very casual pose in that last pic.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh his little plaid overall shorts. too much. :)