Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Net Newborn Challenge: Hungry, Sleepy, Grumpy


I'm 36 hours old and can't figure out if I'm hungry, sleepy, or grumpy. Any guesses?

Mom' s doing great - she needs to get some sleep tonight so I'll do my best to let her have some quiet time. I think she's been awake for 800 hours straight, so I'll probably just tap dad or the friendly nurses for a late night diaper change.

Tomorrow I'm heading home. Apparently I'll meet Uncle Harry the Cat (everyone who visits us calls him something like Uncle Scary the Claw); I think mom will also start putting me in some of my non-hospital duds. Unfortunately those won't include baby jeans yet; dad keeps saying something about having to pay for some college thing, although mom is just rolling her eyes, so I'll work on her a little more once dad is back at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she the cutest little girl?

Kate said...

So cute! You forgot one though - that might be the pooping face! :-)

Liz said...

Welcome home Molly!