Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pat's friends

Pat has had some fun visitors this week -- some of them mini sized and all of them cute. They are all anxiously awaiting Pat's arrival and nicely encouraged the Pirate to come on out and play. Little Hannah mostly smiled at Pat and explained that she still gets to sleep lots on the outside.





Ethan played with Pat's toys and generally hammed it up for the camera. This boy has no trouble posing and chasing the ladies.





Samuel toddled around, showing Pat how much fun it is to walk and use sign language and have his diaper changed (okay, the last part is a lie but Sammy had good intentions).



I think Pat's realized that it's winter now, though, and he/she's got a pretty good deal on the inside. I can't convince him/her that she's got a lot of very cute clothes out here that I would like to put on the little munchkin and those will also keep him/her warm.

Any suggestions? My midwife seems to think that I won't be pregnant forever but I'm beginning to think that Pat's paying her off to say that...

39 weeks + 3 days...

1 comment:

Sarah Lowe said...

I love this post. Poor Pat's friends just can't wait for him/her to get here! I guess they need to work on their persuasive skills though.