Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cooking With The Cookie Monster

We had a slow day yesterday and played mostly around the house. I don't do enough of these days, although I think that will change with Numero Dos's presence around these parts. In a continuing quest to see if Molly and I are actually related (and that whole pregnancy/labor/delivery thing wasn't just a dream), we worked on baking cookies because that's one of my favorite things to do. Well, I'm happy to report that it was a success and I'm beginning to think that she won't go looking for her real mom any time soon.





Her chef's hat didn't stay on her head for a long time but it did stay on mine... for a good several hours. Every time I took it off, someone kindly brought it back for me to wear. She's not eating cookie dough, by the way, but is sucking on an ice cube. The heat has returned -- blech. Isn't it sad that kids don't get the chance to lick the spoons like we all did as tots? Boo for salmonella.

No comments: