Sunday, September 27, 2009

Perfection

The other night at dinner Molly asked if she could take a bath after dinner. I explained that it was late and she had had a short nap and so we could do a bath on Saturday (she has no idea what the days of the week mean but she likes to hold onto certain things happening on certain days. For instance, Megan, Erin, and Baby Evan came to visit her on a Friday once so now they ALWAYS come on Friday). I expected this to provoke some consternation in our overtired toddler but instead she looked at me with very serious eyes and said "Perfect". Well alrighty then. I'm glad that fits into your schedule, my friend. We do aim to please around here.


4 comments:

Kate said...

Classic - I love what they come out with these days!

Jessie Reardon said...

Haha I love it! Did she actually get one on Saturday, or did it wait until Tues??

Beth said...

Molly YOU are perfect! YOu crack me up!

Sarah Lowe said...

Well it's always nice when someone agrees with you ;) I can't believe how big Molly is getting! I miss seeing you all.