Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Like To Move It

Sometimes the little people are doing things that you'd really rather them not be doing but they're having so much fun, you just can't kill the joy. I had a lovely Valentine's morning but I'm thinking that Princess Pantsless had even more fun than I did.

She has also apparently inherited my love of furniture-moving. I would rearrange a room a day, if I could. Now, I often find chairs in places I didn't leave them (like by the sink). The other day I found Molly's bedside table in front of Jack's changing table. Since I'm pretty sure I don't need a boost to get up to the changing table, Molly the Muscle may have been been up to no good.

I'm also thinking of getting a trailer hitch for her Cozy Coupe (does U-Haul sell those, Holly?) so that she can go retrieve some furniture from storage units from around the country. She has been taking longer trips in her little car lately (she had been just running out for a few minutes to do some errands) and recently took a trip to Florida. So, there may be hope for our parents to be free from the bonds of storage sooner rather than later with our new little traveler/home decorator.


1 comment:

Kate said...

Someone looks VERY busy with those utensils. Classic. We know Hannah is up in the morning because we start hearing her stool get dragged all over her bedroom to reach all those places she's not supposed to. Maybe these girls can open a moving company together down the road.