Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laugh In


I'm thinking about picking a comment of the week because some of the things I hear around here are so darn funny (to me and perhaps only to me although John usually gets a kick out the funny lines too. Ah, parental perks). This was actually inspired by Meg after she mentioned to Molly that she didn't really need to play one of those grabber claw games at the store since "Mickey Mouse just takes your money." All I could picture was Mickey Mouse holding up a convenience store.

This idea was reignited today at the grocery store when Molly said "hey lady, you have a nice watch" to the cashier. I don't know why but it was super funny to me.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great -- I am laughing out loud and so is my mom. Molly, keep those comments coming! - Beth