Monday, July 5, 2010

Chugga Chugga

My parents left today and I haven't had a chance to compile the pictures of all the fun and interesting things we did, and we did a lot despite some iffy weather for a couple of days, Before they got here, though, we indulged the budding train conductor and went on a little train ride on the local steam railroad. Aside from (accidentally, I hope) kicking her friend in the face, it was really cute and fun and Molly was a big fan of the trip. Someone else I know also got a kick out of it...






We hope everyone had a happy and healthy fourth of July. We missed having the holiday up here but are looking forward to celebrating it next year (presumably)!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Great pics- I love that you have both kids in demin overalls- perfect for a train ride!