Monday, July 19, 2010

Your Smiling Face

I think summer makes people around here very happy. I've got some grinny mcgrinny kids lately. I do realize that many of these pictures were taken while sitting at the table and I think it's because it's one of the only times that I have a captive audience. While not every day is cheery and rosy, sunny (and not muggy, sorry easterners) days are some cause for minor celebration.

She's chanting "teach Jack to clap. Teach Jack to clap..."

You can glimpse Jack's snaggle-tooth grin here. One of his front teeth broke through over the weekend so this look is about to be officially retired. 

I guess the camping bug hasn't worn off yet.

Nothing wakes you up in the morning like a big laugh attack. 

"Will this look get me out of trouble because I'm about to touch your phone?" For the record, no.

Once again, if I need Jack to cheer up, I just trot Molly out. 

Hot, sweaty, and happy after playing and swimming.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I miss those smiling faces lots!