Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Music To My Ears

This may fall into the category of only being funny/cute to mom and dad (and grandparents) but tough noogies, you get to see it too. Molly is pretty obsessed with singing (and singing, and singing, and singing...). We spent our lunch hour tuning up the old pipes (mine are clearly still rusty, please ignore my prompts) and while we only planned on recording Oh Canada, somebody felt that Auntie Mary deserved another birthday serenade.

I think I fixed the video... there go my attempts to be Captain Privacy.


6 comments:

fibby said...

clicked on the link and was told it was a private video and that I need to make sure I've accepted your friend request... help! I want some tunes!!!

Holly said...

Too funny. And I love Jack's bib!

Liz said...

Adorable, even for non-parental units.

Kate said...

Hilarious!

Beth said...

That's great (from another non-parental unit)!

fibby said...

That is truly adorable. Made my whole day. :-)