Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Guy

Okay, I'm completely and utterly the worst objective judge of this but isn't my boy so stinking cute? He may have some junk in his trunk and be a little short on top but the smiles! The eyes! The overwhelming desire to please! 

He decided to grace us with his ability to go forward, THANKFULLY. After a month of getting stuck in various places by going backwards...




he finally got his ducks in a row and started moving the way nature really intended us to go... where our eyes can see. He also thought he'd throw in a few other tricks while he was at it. He likes to...


pull up and check things out. I'm sure the crumbs in the bottom of his stroller would make any mom proud. 

He also likes to...
wave and say hello (and stand up with the table leg).

And, of course...
crawls. Ready...

really, mom? Are you sure? I'm skeptical... 

and here I go. 

2 comments:

Liz said...

He is so stinking cute. And I am totally objective (and right!).

Kate and Davis said...

I agree - he is beyond cute! And congratulations on the forward movement!