Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

I'm not sure what inferences I want to draw from our two new family traditions (some things are better left unanalyzed). Being an equal opportunity family and all, John and I each contributed one activity to our Friday afternoons. John instituted playing the lottery each week and I decided that each Friday afternoon is ice cream Friday. I have to pat myself on the back because I think my tradition has more popularity votes in our family... but I don't know how long that will last if we actually win several million bucks. That might drop my tradition, even in my own book, down to about the same popularity level as sitting in the grocery cart.

We welcome interlopers to our family traditions. If you come visit, we even buy you a lottery ticket!
Poor Jack, he doesn't get to participate in any of the fun. I'm sure he thinks his little matching snaggletooth would emerge much less painfully if he could have some ice cold goodness on his little gums. 


Two new recruits to the gamblin' and lappin' treats. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wish I could swing by for a lotto ticket and an ice cream! Enjoy your wonderful visitors!