Monday, October 11, 2010

Patching Things Up

Is there any better fall tradition that hopping off to the pumpkin patch, getting a big bag of apples (the answer here is yes, picking apples is so much better than buying apples but I can't find anywhere around here to pick our own, which is crazy considering it's like the apple capital of the world), drinking yummy cider, and playing with strange pumpkin people? We took our happy-that-it's-autumn selves up to Vernon this weekend and had all sorts of farm fun. 

Finding that perfect specimen.

Captain Wiggles, the Pumpkin Daddy, and Pumpkin Spice.

Riding the pumpkin train.

Who's excited to sit with mom?


Not me. It's much more fun to try and hurl myself out the side.
Some of the slightly eerie pumpkin people.


Hey dad, can you get off my tractor?
Or are you comfy there?




3 comments:

Liz said...

Please tell me JJ is not actually asleep on that tractor...

Holly said...

Love the pics. Not at all digging the pumpkin people. i've never seen full-sized pumpkin people. creepy.

Kate said...

I agree with Holly - what is up with the creepy pumpkin people?